After Salvation What's Next
Su Yin Yong has been a work-from-the-office mom for 15 years when she
This book provides Christians/believers and pre-believers with guidelines and
1. What to do after salvation: as an individual, as part of a family (as a husband,
wife, parent, or child), and at the business/workplace (as an employer,
superior, employee, or worker)? (Prayer samples included.)
2. What are some of God’s covenants, commandments, and laws that Christians
3. What are, and how to renounce, reject & break down/destroy evil/ungodly
strongholds, idolatry, generational sins/spirits & soul ties?
(Prayer samples included.)
4. How to prepare and share the Gospel, i.e., the good news of salvation?
(Salvation tract included.)
5. Useful topics for Bible knowledge and sharing the Gospel, e.g.:
• What is the Bible? Is everything in the Bible true and from God?
• What is the purpose of life?
• Who is God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost/Spirit? What is the Trinity?
• What happens after we die?
• What are the signs and events in the End Times and the End of the World?
What are God’s judgments? Book of Revelation.
• What must we do to be saved and have an eternal life of joy?
• Cults & false prophets/teachers/Christs. How to identify them?
The information provided in this book is based on Scriptures taken from the
King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. Words in CAPITAL LETTERS,
ITALICS, AND INSERTED IN PARENTHESES are added to clarify and explain
I pray this book will be a useful guide and reference for Christians to live a
life pleasing to God.
Please read the whole Bible. God’s Word is powerful and 100% true.
Let us follow Jesus Christ and be obedient to God and Jesus’ commandments,
especially the Great Commission: Preach/Share/Teach the Gospel.
11 So shall my (GOD’S) word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not
return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall
prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul,
and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
15 And he (JESUS CHRIST) said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach
the gospel to every creature (EVERYONE).